- Treasure of endless leisure, fun and spirituality awaits your gracious visit to Gujarat. Youth Hostels Association of India, with its long experience of expertise in organizing eco-adventure & environment friendly trekking expeditions and educational programmes, announces a new breath taking programme in the Gulf of Kutch at Bhadu (Devbhoomi Dwarka District).
- The exotic wildlife, bird sanctuaries and Marine National Park thrill you with nature’s majestic creation. Picturesque seaside with its sandy beaches makes you realize the magnificence of nature. The lovely places remind you of nature’s unending beauty and the sacred places provide you with the unique spiritual experience and unity with the ultimate truth, the God.
- DWARKA : is 145 Kms from Jamnagar. The sacred town of Dwarka, one of the main centers of the Krishna legend.
- Dwarkadhish Temple: In the middle of the town is the Dwarkadhish Temple, which was built in the 16th century.
- Rukshmaniji Temple: 1.5 Kms from Dwarka on Okha Highway, on the banks of Bhagirathi River, is the Temple of Rukshmaniji, the Patrani of Lord Krishna.
- Gomti Ghat: This is the place where Gomti River meets the Ocean; Pilgirms take the privialage here for a holy dip. if one wants then they can take a ferry and cross the Ghat and reach the opposite bank and visit the places of Pandavas.
- Bet Dwarka: Also known as Bet Shankhodar was a full fledged port before the development of Okha Port. It was the residing of Lord Krishnas Queens. In the Temple of of the Bet, the idols of the queens such as Lakshmiji, Radhaji, Satyabhamaji, Jambuvantiji are main. On the Island there are 23 Shivalays, 20 Vaishnav Temples, 9 Hanuman Temples, 6 DeviTemples including other many temples.
- Gopi Talav:Gopis used to take bath in this lake so it’s called Gopi Talav. The red mud around the lake is called `Gopi Chandan'
- Shardapeetha: Aadh Shankracharya in 491 AD founded this peetha himself as the 4th peeth.Aadh Sankracharya had founded 4 peeths for withholding the traditions of India.
- Nageshwar Mahadeva Temple : contains one of the 12 Shiva jyotirlings in an underground sanctum. It is 17 km from Dwarka
- Poshitra ( Bhadu) Point : Poshitra Point i s locateda bout 35 km f rom Dwarka near Poshitra village This pointi s knowna s Bhadu Point among locals Poshitra is a sheltered bay in the Gulf of Kachchh A group of small island surround this point . Brightly Coloured sponges and nudibranchs in addition to the extensive coral growth are main att raction of this place.
- Reporting Dates : First Group : 08.12.2013, Second Group : 09.12.2013 , Third Group : 10.12.2013 (proposed)
- Participant has to report at : "Govalia Dham", Rukshmani Nagar, Okha Highway, B/H Vishwas Yatrik Bhavan, Dwarka-361335 at 02:00 pm on reporting date.
- Last date for Registration : 20.11.2013.
- After complete of One Group booking, the booking for next group will be done.
- Participation Fees : Rs. 2150/- (Member), Rs. 2250/- (Non Member) which covers stay in dormitory / tent accommodation, simple vegetarian food, Expert guidance, forest entry fees, transportation.Charges for any Camera are not included in the fees.
- Cancellation: - Notice before 15 days, 50% of fee refund, less than that No Refund.
- Participant has to credit the fee directly in : SBI A/C No : 10355 465640, Youth Hostels Association of India, Gujarat State Branch, IFSC Code: SBIN0060318, Nilambag Branch, Bhavnagar.
- Things to Bring : Light woolen cloth, Shirts, Pants, Jeans, Water Bottle, Cap, Goggles, Slipper, Sports Shoes, Torch, Personnel Medicine, Light Bedding/Sleeping Bag for Bhaadu Camp. (Lungi, Bermuda, gaoun is not allowed in campsite).
- How to reach Dwarka (Gujarat) :
- Dwarka is well connected with all major parts of the country by Railway and Road. (Ahmedabad is about 450 kms and Rajkot 217kms and Jamnagar 147 kms from Dwarka.
- Programme Schedule :
- Day 1 :- Reporting at Dwarka at 02:00 pm Base Camp. Visit to Dwarka Jagat Mandir & surrounding holy places.
- Day 2 :- Visit to Bhadu Marine National Park, Nageshwar Mandir.
- Day 3 :- Visit Bet-Dwarka and back to Dwarka.
- Day 4 :- Visit to Shivrajpur Beach and Back to Dwarka & Group Break after Lunch.
- (Programme schedule & Routes are subject to change without any prior notice)
- Certificates : This Programme is approved by the YHAI, Gujarat State Branch. Participants, who successfully complete the programme and maintain discipline in the programme, will be awarded certificates.
Saturday, October 12, 2013
YOUTH HOSTELS ASSOCIATION OF INDIA - GUJARAT STATE BRANCH
Exploring Marine National Park-Bhaadu & the Divine Places at Devbhoomi Dwarka District
Date : First Group : 08.12.2013, Second Group : 09.12.2013 , Third Group : 10.12.2013 (proposed)
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- YOUTH HOSTELS ASSOCIATIONS OF INDIA - GUJARAT STATE BRANCH
- YHAI Gujarat State 3Day 2 Night Zarwani & Junaraj Trek
- Date : 15th, 16th & 17th Nov. 2013 (Friday-Saturday & Sunday)
of 1 hr., Light refreshment and back to Bharuch city at 7.00 PM. group break at Bharuch.
HOW TO GET THERE : By road : Bharuch & Rajpipla are accessible by buses. The Sardar Sarovar dam site can also be reached by Public & private vehicle. By rail : Bharuch is the nearest railway station at 80 km. By air : The closest airport is at Vadodara at 95 km. ACCOMODATION FACILITIES : Dormatary in Hall with common wash room. FOOD AND WATER SUPPLY :Light breakfast and simple vegetarian lunch & Dinner will be provided during the program. Natural drinking water will be available during trekking and at Base camp also. BOOK ONLINE :
YES / NO WHAT PARTICIPANT SHOULD BRING ALONG : 1) Cotton cloths 2) 1 spare pair of cotton cloths including inner ware 3) Water bottle 4) Sturdy sports/trekking shoes 5) Medicines, if required 6) Photo identity proof 7) Camera and /or binoculars, if required 8) Bathing clothes, if required 9) Bedsheet or light Blanket CANCELLATION RULES : Fees paid is non refundable SAFETY & SECURITY : All the necessary safety precautions will be taken by YHAI GUJARAT STATE BRANCH during trekking program HOW TO PARTICIPATE : Those who are interested to participate can send the complete trekking registration form, with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1300/- in favor ofYHAI BHARUCH UNIT, payeble at BHARUCH latest by 01st Nov.2013. Please send the DD & Registration form on the address given below, Naresh S Chauhan, Hon. Sec. YHAI Bharuch Unit (027-GUJ-042), B/08/20, GNFC Township, PO. NARMADA NAGAR - 392015. Bharuch - Gujarat. Contact Number : +919898097664, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Blog: www.yhaibharuch.blogspot.com OR You can also deposite your participant fee directly in our Bank Account : ACCOUNT DETAILS : NAME : Heet Chauhan / Naresh Chauhan,Account No. 10022613576, Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA , Branch Code : 07449, IFSC Code : SBIN0007449 , MICR Code : 392002003 For participants below the age of 18 years, a consent letter from their parents is essential. FOR FURTHER DETAILS, CONTACT : YHAI Gujarat State Branch, Rajesh Modi, Hon State Secretary, Plot No. 960/C, Jamin vikash Gali, BHAVNAGAR - 364 003. Mobile: + 919426718200, Email: email@example.com. Website : yhaigujarat.org, OR Contact : YHAI GUJARAT STATE BRANCH :Chairman: Rashmikant Chhipa-9825649005, President : Mehul shah-9825092400, VicePresident: Yashpalsinh Zala- 9825178402, VicePresident : Laxman Rabari - 9426715718, VicePresident : Naresh Chauhan - 9898097664, Treasurer : MU Zaveri : 9428074865